Friday, January 30, 2015

Back Into the Swing of Things




Part of our group posing by the banana boxes
It's that time again... Christmas vacation came and went and we are surely back in the swing of things. We even had our first test already. Study, work, study, work, study, work, it seems like a never-ending cycle. I am still working at PJ's Coffee in Elmwood which makes my life a little hectic. However it's really great because I get the perk of free coffee; and as most of us "pharmers" are aware: coffee is a necessity.

Even with the busy life I lead, I have still found time to volunteer this month. A few of us started volunteering for Second Harvest Food Bank. Our first time at the warehouse, we were sorting, packing and assembling boxes of food to be given to those in need. It was a great night, and we even got some Five Guy's after. I don't know why I torture myself; it's just that the burgers and fries really hit the spot. Curse you inventor of Five Guy's, whoever you are!

We reserved a spot for all of our
(and future pharmer volunteers) nametags.


Now I know there are still a few weeks to go and two tests; but I'm not going to lie, I am ready for Mardi Gras! Laissez le bon temps rouler!


Total Hours: 17

No comments:

Post a Comment