Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Marching On...

So the big NBME Pharmacology Shelf exam is over! Thank goodness. The month of March has been pretty slow compared to the rest of this program. Our classes have changed to mostly presentation and discussion based, therefore the studying has been kept to a minimum. Of course, there is still that one class, Cell Control Mechanisms; we still have tests in that course. Actually there is one today at 1pm... Getting some last minute cramming in at work after this post.

March and April are some of my favorite months. Besides the pollen and allergies the weather gets really pretty and above all... CRAWFISH! I love crawfish! I mean, I am from New Orleans so how could I not. For those of you not from New Orleans, I must implore that you try crawfish at one point. I know some great places to get them or there is always a crawfish boil somewhere. I'm looking forward to this weekend as I do every year. Why, you ask. Well because my family traditionally has a crawfish boil on Good Friday and Troy's family has a crawfish boil on Holy Saturday :-) Soooo much crawfish!!

Look how good those crawfish look. We cleaned the table!
Time is flying by and it doesn't seem to be slowing. Graduation is right around the corner... Speaking of that I should probably go get my graduation gown soon. Until next month...

No comments:

Post a Comment